Jan 29, 2014 Ventilation
The fan of Nisco Co. makes the low profile positive pressure ventilators that have been designed to fit spaces of the American National Standard in small bins close without benefit or scarificing characteristics. These compact ventilation blowers are available is both gasoline driven conviguration that with the electric motor to single phase 115/230V. The positive pressure ventilator was used in a large amount of fan pressurize a burning structure, in case of fire, to expel the smoke.
The fans of positive pressure ventilators are portable and gasoline, most of which use a 5.5 engine horsepower. The theory of positive pressure ventilation is based on the principal of even pressure distribution. Once a structure is pressurized, air and smoke can be espelsi with the opening (similar to escape from an inflated baloon). The electric smoke ejectors (negative pressure ventilation) can be used for removal of smoke but this was found to be less than positive pressure ventilation.
What does the higher positive pressure ventilation vs negative pressure?
* The risk of injury from the docked structure has decreased while the fan running.
* The positive pressure ventilation is faster to install and requires little personnel that the positive pressure fan was a source of energy independent, while electric fans require cables and smoke and the heat of adapters is removed from all levels of negative pressure from the different structure which can cause the most rapid localized extraction
* After the initial shock, the positive pressure ventilation can be initiated and which show that immediate improvements in the internal conditions.
* It allows the replacement of pollutants with the vital cooling device, air cleaner – especially in buildings without windows or sealed . It ‘s also very effective in large buildings and divided into compartments, warehouses, schools, etc results fast allow firefighters to enter the fastest due to lower levels of warmth and visibility improved.
The following tests should be considered for effective use of positive ventilation:
– The cone of air must cover the opening of the socket. The fan must be provided for the correct distance from the structure like that of the cone forms a seal around the air opening.
– The size and location of the discharge is important. The discharge, if at all it can be up and away from the wall as is practical. The format of discharge should take place between times of 1 / 2 – 3 / 4 socket. This may not always be possible while the fire is already dictating the positions and sizes of discharge, but each time there is a choice, the criteria above should be used.
– It is important to control the flow between the AIT and unloading. The positive pressure ventilation can move long distances on air, if adequate control is done by opening and closing doors, windows, etc.
It is important that firefighters know not to open the structure too: IE breaking windows, etc.. The standard features of positive pressure ventilators Co. fan of Nisco include: fold down “T” handle, 8 “pneumatic tires with the axis of great breadth, a” tilt and lock ‘device that allows you to l’ unit is tilted 20 degrees up or down with the positions in the infinite Meanwhile, robust and illuminate a 1-inch casing around the structure.
Electric motors protected against explosions drivers are available as well. The optimal provision of the fan on most of the 6 ‘6 “doors is about five – six feet away. If the provision is too close, the seal won ‘t be the place. If the provision is too far, the cone of air will be good to hit out of the opening. Further information can be found in industrial Co.
Jan 28, 2014 Ventilation
The roof of good quality is a vital function in the whole house. Protects not only the house but if it is built well and put up good then it will protect everything inside the home. When considered the elements that most buildings should address them shouldn’t is hard to understand why you have to make sure you have the best roof you can. The ventilation of the roof is also an important part of the house too. Not only ensure the safety and long life and roof of the house but also ensure the safety of residents.
The benefits of roof ventilation
When the roof jump down or become substantially damaged many people put this down to the materials difficult or enforcement difficult, and while one or the other could be true is most often the case that there was inadequate ventilation of the roof so far. Not have the proper ventilation of the roof or the right level of ventilation of the roof often leads to a reduction in the roof ‘s life of St An average household produces four – five pounds of water vapor per day and if the house has roof ventilation difficult, this means that the steam has nowhere to go.
Instead form condensation on the edges of the wooden roof that causes them to arch, twisted and contorted. In turn, the difficult ventilation leads to a greater likelihood of damage and wind events increased the slats of unexplained fall or tile. There are two sides to effective ventilation of the roof. It is essential that the ventilation of the roof of good quality consisting of a discharge as an outlet.
The difference in temperature between the inside of the roof and the outer edge of the roof can be voluminous, and only through using an outlet and an outlet these temperatures may be at a constant level. Has only one type of ventilation of the roof is the equivalent of not having any ventilation of the roof and may actually cause some more damage to have only one that does not have neither.
Different types of ventilation of the roof
There are many different methods of providing adequate ventilation of the roof and more is definitely better. Each type of ventilation of the roof it was’ positive if it ‘s the negations in order to consult with your company for construction of roofs and decide among yourselves which is likely to be the best decision for your home in terms of both effective and aesthetic. Have adequate ventilation of the roof can be the difference between a roof and having to replace durable every ten years or so.
Two kinds of effective ventilation of the roof
The Dormer vents are one of the worst forms CONUN used for ventilation of the roof because they are relatively easy to adapt and can be fitted to the rear of the house in which it is easy to keep hidden. Give the perfect combination of adequate ventilation of the roof without being an eye up. Possibly the most effective method is to use the turbine fans, however, that may seem ugly when placed on your roof and become very difficult to handle once they ‘the VE installed for any length.
Sep 26, 2013 Ventilation
The user’s manual is designed to help you get familiar with McSuite 2006 – Duct Module. Simply follow the manual and perform all of the steps in the same order as described here. This will guide you in a duct project drawing. It is possible to find additional information in the Mc4Software documentation:
Click To Download a PDF copy
MC4 Software User Manuals – HvacDuct Air Duct Systems 2006
It is possible to use duct module with or without building input (stand alone). In this case we suggest the user to fill out the level form and insert the architectural plan, if available, in order to use the objects filter by level. This feature is really important to better understand what being drawn and at which level. Following two figures show a duct net distribution through two levels and how the automatic filter by level works. In the first figure a cross section is shown. In the second figure are show first and second floor only, and the program filters automatically the part of air duct net has to be displayed.
Ductwork Installation DVD
This step by step instructional video will provide you with the basic knowledge to successfully and safely install your own ductwork system.